Living with my father #1
Man it looks like I'm hooked on this thing or something. All the posts I've done in one evening, but hey, it's brand new so bite me. Anyway, I had a great thought for my blog. Some people have their "There I was" stories , or have questions of the week and must reads, well how about I have "Living with my father." I don't mean living in his home, I mean like a pain in the ass you have to just live with. You know I love you Dad. I have many stories of how he harassed me, embarassed me, picked on me, and showed me things. Above all he made my childhood something to talk about. So let's begin with this one.
I was about 8 years old walking through a Hobby Lobby. We were walking around the fake flowers and wreaths. My dad looks up at the wreaths made of branches and moss then looks at me and says,"Do you know what that is?" Of course I said "No, what?" He responds with, " That was Man's first toilet seat." My initial response was "nuh uhh." But then in my mind I'm looking at it wondering if it really is. To this day I can't walk past a wreath without thinking of a caveman squatting on it. Thanks Dad. You make craft stores......................colorful.
LMFAOOOOO...but you know what?....If you do look at things "differently" then I did a good job.
Your Blog looks great!!!!!! You GO girl!
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home