Gee...
It's been a little bit since I have really posted on here. I've been cheating and putting pictures up. Which I don't think some mind. Joe told me in an e-mail today that he is back on the boat and on his way home. They had a 5 day pit stop in Thailand for a liberty port. Needless to say, he had fun. He had shore patrol the whole time, but that doesn't mean he didn't have time off. They've changed the date to April 1st now. One day sooner is fine with me. They had a little Easter night at the E-Club tonight for kids. I took Tristan. They had a bouncy thingy and I tried to put him in it. He screamed bloody murder and wouldn't let go of my arm. So that was a no. He decorated a cookie with icing and sprinkles. He decorated the table too. I got to color an Easter bag as well. He tried to eat the crayons after a while so that was cut short. I got his picture taken with the Easter bunny. Which wasn't an easy task. I sat him down in the bunny's lap(Which I think the bunny enjoyed because without me knowing, Tristan had pulled my shirt really low in the front and I had to lean down and hand him to the bunny). He started to cry when he saw me. So I had to hide from him so he wouldn't cry. I think it's a cute picture, but the look on his face is funny. It's like, "What the hell is going on and where is my mommy." Hey, it was free. Well, the next pictures I put on here I hope will be ones of Joe holding the boy when he sees us again.
Post a Comment
<< Home