Tuesday, March 29, 2005


Holy Crap!
Well, I got a phone call today from one of the wives in the squadron. She told me what time to be at the hangar to pick up Joe and to let me know that NEWS CAMERA CREWS WILL BE THERE!!!!! Holy crap! American and Japanese. And I was worried enough about what to wear for Joe, now I might have to worry about cameras. They are telling all the wives to keep topics on the homecoming. Right before the squadron left, a helicopter crashed into a university off base. No one was hurt but the people on it. The Japanese were irate. They want the base closed down and the squadron to never come back. So they being there at the reunion makes me a tad nervous. On top of that, I know stupid wives will wear something slutty and make Americans look even worse to these people. The news I bet will only be the local AFN and the Japanese. My friend in the squardon has quit talking to me, so that means I have to stand around by myself at the hangar. I don't think it will be that long though. Joe said he will be the first wave to come in. They said it will be a few hours before we'll be able to leave. So they will set up a bouncy thingy and coloring for the kids. I'll take pictures if I remember. I am going to take one of Joe and Tristan when he gets there.




Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could be there to stand with you and take pictures. I am sooo....excited for you. Give Joe kisses for all us Cannings. We love you Michelle and are so proud of how strong you have been through all this!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home