About Time Huh?
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been wrapped up in nothing really particular. I talked a while back about Joe and I taking a vacation. We started thinking about it, and we changed our minds. Our time schedule wouldn't really fit one in. Even thought we were only talking about a week or so, Joe has quite a few things going on. On top of that, I was thinking all "adultish." Yea, a trip would be fun, but it's alot of money on something we can't keep for a long time. So we spent $2,700 on furniture. We bought a couch, loveseat, chair, entertainment center, coffee table and end table, and a computer desk. It's my first time ever owning brand new furniture. We thought it would be better to have our own stuff. We had govt. issued furniture that looked like cheap hotel stuff. The next duty station we go to might not have stuff to issue out, or it could be more crappy than what we had here. We still have some of it left though. We couldn't afford to get a bedroom set too. Which I would really love to have. I'll get a picture of our new stuff and put it on here soon. So, I guess it looks like alot of leave this year spent on our new couch. There's stilll quite a bit of stuff we haven't got to do here on island yet as well. So we won't be bored.
Post a Comment
<< Home