Vacation
I don't know if everyone knows or not, but Joe and I probably won't be able to go back to the states on leave. First of all we can't afford it. We looked into tickets to come and just to get to a coastal state would have been around $4000. On top of that, Joe doesn't have enough leave time to go, plus he has to go to swim qual. some point in time. Nothing is permanent though. But as far as we see, we can't make it. We are looking into something else though. We thought we should take advantage of being in this part of the world. Not to mention it's a hell of alot cheaper to fly around here than it is to go back to the states. We saw there was a package deal at a travel agency here we might try. It's $900 per adult for plane tickets, 6days-5nights hotel,breakfasts,transfers, and city tour for Singapore. My one way plane ticket to Okinawa cost more than that. And I had to buy a Japanese bus ticket on top of the plane ticket to come out here. Joe says it's really nice in Singapore and very clean. He says there is a really nice zoo and lots of things to do. I think it's a real good deal. Like I said though, nothing is permanent.
MAYBE YOU CAN ASK FOR DONATIONS......YOU NEVER KNOW.
You spend all the time you can with your "new" family. We'll be here when/if you can come visit.
Enjoy each other and don't worry about us, baby.
xoxo
M
Post a Comment
<< Home