Lots of stuff
Quite a few things have been going on since I last put a real post on this thing. Joe has been sent out to a new job for a few months. I like it because he's home alot more than normal. I've had foury billion doctor's appointments the past week. Joe made me go to one last week. I have been getting real bad headaches and not much puts a dent in them. So Joe made me go. I ended up having to get a CT scan yesterday. It was scary. Joe went with me though. I don't have results back yet. Tristan has an appointment today, but it's a routine one. We went to do our family pictures as well. I think they will look great. We couldn't afford a big package, so there's not a ton of them to go around. Tristan wouldn't stop staring around and trying to crawl out of our laps. He was still cute though. It will take a few weeks to get the pictures, but when I do I will put them on here.
Post a Comment
<< Home