Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Wake Up Call
Imagine being sound asleep at around 3 in the morning. Then you suddenly hear this awful siren go off which sounds like it's right next to your head. There is a good size red round bell in my hallway right next to my bedroom door. It scared me half to death. Joe got up and the next thought I had was Tristan. He had to have been woken up by this. Joe turns on the light and I hide under the covers from it. He makes fun of me because I was supposed to be getting up to walk outside the building. Tristan suprisingly didn't wake up until we were in the parking lot. I can tell you some people have funny looking pajamas at 3 in the morning. Seems to find out, it was a false alarm. There's a wierd box thing down in the front lobby to our building that has lights for every room in the building and 2 phones. Something happend in that box. I'm glad it was a false alarm, but there's always something going on with those box things. I've seen the phones taped down to the reciever before. What a way to start your morning. Atleast Tristan went back to bed until 8.




Comments


Blogger Stephani said...

oooo michelle! lol. i miss ya girl. e-mail me sometime! nice tat btw! love ya
stephy

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


This is my new tattoo. Not a very good picture, bu...
The boy does not know when to stop shoving it in... 
See Randi...we have a ferris wheel just like in Ki...
Sleeping with his puppy.... 
Yea...
Happy Fourth of July everyone! It was a bit wierd ...
My cute boys... 
0Kadena's fireworks were good. Tristan loved them....
Tristan's first sucker. After a few licks he figur...
News

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.