Yea...
Well, not too much has been going on here. There is a typhoon coming towards us. It is suspected to reach our area by Monday or Tuesday. Tristan has his very first big boy bed. It is a fireturck with a working light. He loves it. So far he has been such a good boy about it too. He stays in bed when it's night time and lays down for naps. Granted, it's only been 2 days but he's been dooing good. I will get a picture of it on here soon. I heard there was a Hot Wheels toy box at the PX which I might have to go check out. So I guess his room is done in all kinds of cars. Joe bought him a car mat which I think is cool. I had one when I was a kid. But I doubt many of you would know who Postman Pat and his black and white cat are. It's from england. My little boy is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home