Monday, June 27, 2005


Another Tag!
Well Keely tagged me with a different game. I love music!!!

Total volume of music on my computer
I think Joe said there was close to 2 gigs of music on our new computer. We have a ton of CD's, and haven't even done half of our collection yet.

Last CD I bought was
. I want to say that it was Rancid-Indestructable..but I'm not sure

Last aquired
As in not bought? Well, Jessica sent me a mixed CD she made for me and the Korn Greatest hits.

Five songs I listen to alot, or mean alot to me
1.) 3 Doors Down-Here Without You. The first time I heard that song, Joe was here in Okinawa and I was back in Oklahoma. I was pregnant, and waiting on paperwork to move over there. I listened to it sometimes when he was deployed to Iraq. The words make me think of him standing on the deck of the ship at nighttime looking at the stars.
2.)NOFX-Bob. I have no clue why, but I love that song. There's no lyrical meaning to me, just like the song.
3.) Tori Amos-Hey Jupiter. I've never told anyone about how much I love this song. I don't listen to it often. It reminds me of a friend that I lost a long time ago, and never got back. It was over misunderstandings and teenage angst. She was a good friend when I had her.
4.)Flaw-The Best That I Am. Joe sent me some of his CD's before we were married, and Flaw was one of them. I fell in love with the song and the words. I found out Joe loved that song. A friend of his named Corbin would play the guitar and they both would sing that song. I loved it so much I had it played at my wedding. Jessica and I used to sing very loudly in the car to that song too.
5.) Soul Asylum-Runaway Train. This song meant a whole lot to me when I was about 12. I won't go into detail, but I was shuffled around quite often back then and times were rough. Things only make you stronger.

Just one more please!!!!!?????

6.) AC/DC-Shoot To Thrill. My dad's favorite AC/DC song. Everytime I hear that song, I see my dad singing along and beating on the steering wheel in ryhthm.

So here's my list of tagee's.
www.subliminalkoolaid.com
www.margilowry.com
www.ajewelami.blogspot.com
www.djjestes.blogspot.com
www.mamac.blogspot.com





Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

In re: to Tori Amos....Old friend from DC?? A kerrmite??

12:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jesse......Keely tagged you! That's why I didn't. As for the Tori Amos song......no. It was a friend from high school. But now you've got me curious as to who you were thinking about :)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Good grief, thanks for tagging me again Michelle! I'll do mine later today. BTW some good choices.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Ohhh Maaannnnnn.....
Thank you Aunt Lorri for the outfit. Don't I look ...
Suprise!
Tagged
My family.... 
This one is my favorite 
Howdy
Two years ago he "kissed the bride." He still does...
He had about enough of the water and decided to be...
Such a big boy.... 

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.