News
Well, today I have heard news that makes me sad. I was told that the first casualty from Joe's MEU happend on Sunday. All military casualties are sad, but this one is a little more closer to home. Granted the MEU is big, but Joe is still attached to it. I'm going on day number 3 since I last talked to him, but I'm okay. I'll be glad when he gets home, but I'm proud of him for serving in a time of war. And I'm happy he got go when his time came. But I pray for the family of the Marine who died and all the men over there who are still serving in the middle east. Semper Fidelis
Michelle,
I would like to take a moment to say Thank You to both you and your husband. Thank you to him for going over and risking his life to help preserve ours. His "job" is to keep us safe, and my family and I will always remember him. He and all of the men and women in our Armed Forces ARE my personal heros.
Next, Thank you to you. Thank you for the sacrifice you have made, moving to a strange country, away from your family, to support your man. You may have the toughest job of all....
You are both in Our Thoughts and Prayers,
Rescue Mike & Family
I really appreciate that. Thank you.
I won't be anonymous for long. I'm cruising Cheryl's computer and am looking at your blog. Looks good. I enjoy reading your writings. Love and miss ya, proud of ya, too! I'm off to the radio. Your favorite goalie Boyd Ballard is getting hit with slapshots. Talk to ya soon!
Julia -- ajewelami3@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home