About Me
- Name: Michelle
- Location: California, United States
Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.
A fun night with Joe and his friends...
Lots of stuff
I guess Daddy didn't want it......
Tristan trying to be a nice boy and sharing his cu...
About Time Huh?
Aren't we freakin' cute?!
This was my Mother's Day gift! Joe had Tristan get...
My adorable little boy. He still won't walk withou...
A silly picture of Joe and I. I love him anyway..
Letter
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi
Website Counters
Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.


Joe: "I've got #1 and #2, and I'm not afraid to use them."
Tristan: "Why can't this man leave me alone with my cookie?!?"
Another great pic Michelle!!
It's me again. I liked your comment about my 'Elmo post.' Just let him play. Tristan has plenty of time for his Aunt Julie to teach him stuff...like how to cheat at Monopoly, how to drive like a bat out of Hades, what to shout when the defense can't keep a man out of the crease...but most importantly to teach him that children are a gift from God.
Post a Comment
<< Home