Monday, August 22, 2005


yea yea yea.....
I know it's been a while since my last post, but I had a suddon vacation. I am here in Washington with my dad. If you read Koolaid's or Margi's blog you'd already know. I would put pictures up and all of Tristan playing with his papa, but I forgot my damn battery charger for my camera. Soooo, I'm using a disposable one. I am glad to be off the island for a while, but am afraid that I will gain weight from going to all the restaurants I miss. I got sick when I first got here probably since the weather here feels like winter and people are complaining it's hot. That, and I came from 100% humidity to about 20%. I am flying yet again here in a week to see Keely who I haven't seen in about five years. Tristan did very well on the many flights it took to come over. Which I'm a bit suprised about since he had to ride in my lap the whole time. I flew out Wed. morning at about 10ish to Nagoya, Japan. Then flew to San Fransisco, which had a connecting flight to Seattle. I got on the smallest plane I've ever been on in my life to get to spokane. I sat right next to the propellars. It was a loud 45min flight. I landed around lunch time on Wed. I lost quite a bit of time from all the time changes. Anyway, there are some pictures on Koolaid and Margi's blog from being here if you want to see. I will try and get some up when I get my film developed. Nobody forget about Joe though. He's home all alone with nothing but frozen pizzas and video games to keep him company. (He couldn't take leave to come with us. On top of that, there was paperwork and car inspections that had to be done during the time I'm gone.)




Comments


Blogger Stephani said...

okay woman are you forgeting me? i am one of your friends too you know. so look at my blogger

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home