About time..........
Well, I haven't updated in a little while...I know I know. Only a few new things have come up lately. I have had In&Out Burger for my first time, found out there are atleast 2 snakes licing in my front lawn and there's nothing I can really do about it. I'm not sure what kind of snake it is either. I've narrowed it down to a couple. A gopher snake, or an Arizona desert snake..which is I guess really close to a California desert snake. Anyway you look at it, I have one that is over 4 feet and one over 2 feet burrowing in my front yard. On top of the gophers. That's how you spell that word, right? The little rodent who eats damn near every weed/grass blade/what have you... Romeo is getting huge! He finally doesn't flip out when you put him on his leash. Joe walked to his class car wash with him and I guess he was really good. Other than that, not much has been going on. My anniversary is coming up soon and we will have been married for 3 years now. I've already got him something and it is ssoo silly. I don't think it will top my box of 64 Crayola's and 6 coloring books I got last year though..............
YUCK SNAKES! I would be having fits! Anyway glad you updated! Happy Anniversary!
i miss ya girl! well i did chop my hair off yesterday!!!!!!!! message me if you get a chance later and i will show ya! well much love to the family and stuff...
Post a Comment
<< Home