FINALLY
Here's the picture of the aztec dancers I have been trying to put on. It was really a cool thing to watch. I have been to pow-wows and such, but never seen aztecs there. Intense is a good word to describe the drums and feel of the dances. I think I'll look out for more little get togethers like this one was on top of going to the highland games and reniasssance fairs.
When I watch Rod dance, it is like he is in a different world and last year at the 4th pow-wow I got to go into the arena when they were honoring his brother. That drum is amazing!!! I can understand when you say "intense".
It is Awesome!
just wanted to say that i love ya sis, and i am upset. call me this weekend if ya want to. im here. the funeral is saturday and i want to "bitch" a bit. miss ya. give kisses to the nephew and the new uh......yeah i guess nephew also...lol. well see ya soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home