I'm Back
I've been gone for a bit because there was something wrong with a wire for my internet. I have been convulsing and writhing in withdrawls from it, but I am all better now. We had a good Easter. Tristan got to hunt for eggs and he got a basket of candy too. We had quite a bit of company that evening too. I had cook Japanese food, not real traditional but still really good. Then a friend brought over a little book that was hilarious. It was about all puns, jokes, stereotypes and such of scots and Scotland. So I must tell you of the myth of the Haggis.A haggis is a small three legged animal native to the highland glen and mountains. Indigenous to Scotland the wee globular beastie is considered a delicacy amongst the upper echelons of society. Curious enough, the haggis makes a sound similar to a set of bagpipes. During mating season the mountainous regoins sound like a virtual marching band.
Part of my family is Scottish and if you can't tell by my background of this page, I'm a bit proud of that. So, to those of you who already know about the haggis, this is funny.
I remember the first time I tried the three legged animal lol that was one big bag of deliciousness hahaha so good I don't think I could ever eat it again just so I can savor that first time feeling.hahaha Another reason us Scots are so damn tuff, had to be eat that stuff!
i love the three legged little tike. mmmmmm good, but hard to catch those are....love yya
Post a Comment
<< Home