A couple of updates..
We got a dog! We go to pick him up on Saturday. Right now his name is Rover, but that won't stay. He is a 6 week old brindle male english mastiff. He is gorgeous. Joe is more excited about getting this dog than he was at our wedding. I will post pictures once we get him. Another thing if you noticed, I added another blog on my blogroll. Stephani(Iggyfroggy) has started a great idea and made a 'writing palace.' You can submit poetry,stories, or whatever to her and she will put it on her blog to share writings and such. I think it's wonderful. I will add every now and then poetry and such from my collection and just maybe some new ones every now and then too. You should check it out, or maybe try to add to it.
thanks michelle!!! lol.
Congrats on the dog! But once you have one you'll want another. We have 3 you know! I read your writing on iggyfroggy's site and it was awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home