Marine Corps Ball


Here are the pictures from last years ball. I loved my dress. I found it in a store off base and the back of it is ssoo pretty. The middle picture is Sgt. Stanley and his wife. I'm going to try and spell her name...Tomiyo. She was my friend and I wish I met her sooner than I did. The bottom picture...I can't remember for the life of me his name. He was a really nice guy, but I only met him like twice. We had alot of fun that night. It was my first ball and Joe says it's alot better when it's not segregated like they had that one. But, SgtMaj. Estrada was there which was pretty cool. I hope this years ball will be good, but we have a ways to go before we get there. I think I'll wear the same dress. It's not like anyone here has seen me wear it!
You looked very beautiful and Joe looked very handsome! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment
<< Home