Back From The Dead...
I know it has been a LONG time since I have updated, but I've been doing alot since I lef off. We did make it here to Cali and it was a pretty trip. We have settled into our house. I haven't got my pictures put on my computer yet so you'll have to wait. Today was the first day that we got out internet. I wanted to let everyone know and my blog is the easiest way. Tristan is doing good. I gave him a mohawk last night and it wasn't on purpose. He started to cry once I got to the top of his head. So I had to leave it. It looks so cute. With it not spiked up, you couldn't tell. Our new house is nice. It's 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. Wooden floors except in the living room there's carpet. Anyway, this is just a quick hello and I'm alive message, and I will begin routinely updating again! Yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home