Thursday, November 10, 2005


Keely tagged me..
5 Things

Ten years ago – I was 13 living in OKC and not very happy about it.
Five years ago – turned 18...if you knew me then you know I don't want to talk about it.
One year ago – Joe was in Iraq and I was alone with the boy
6 months ago - Spending time with Joe because he just got back
September 2005- Spending time with my friends Elvin, and Keely in Nebraska and seeing my dad.

Five yummy things:

1) Cheesecake
2) Yoohoo's
3) chocolate milkshakes
4) Sonic cheese tots
5) snack packs

Five songs I know by heart:

1) Owl-No More May
2) Tori Amos-Little Earthquakes the whole CD
3) Soul Asylum-Runaway Train
4) AC/DC-Shoot To Thrill
5) Ozzy Osbourne-Mama I'm Coming Home
(there's a ton more because I just pick up words to songs so easily)

Five things I would do with a lot of money:

1) Buy Joe a car
2) Take Joe to get his back tattooed and get my sleeve
3) Buy a house and land in Washington
4) Buy horses and all I'd ever need for them
5) Put some away with the rest of Tristan's money we have saved for him and then grow interest on the rest

Five places I would escape to:

1) a hotel with a really big bathtub
2) Joe and I like to just get in the car and end up random places
3) I used to want to go to New Orleans so bad...but I think I will wait on that one
4) Willy Wonka's chocolate factory...how fun would that be?!?!
5) Egypt

Five things I would never wear:

1) spandex
2) moo-moo's
3) stuff you see older teachers wearing(you know the cliche I'm talking about)
4) thong bikini
5) for the right amount of money I'd probably wear anything

Five favorite TV shows:

1) Nip/Tuck
2) Over There
3) CSI
4) Lost
5) Ghost Hunters

Five things I enjoy doing:

1) picking on Joe
2) Watching movies
3) Knitting(laugh at me all you want....it's fun)
4) Reading
5) Making Tristan laugh

Five Favorite toys:

1) Are my coloring books and Crayolas toys?
2) Legos
3) piercing kit
4) my new computer
5) hot wheels

Five people who get this meme:
well..I don't know who to tag now really.....so feel free to tag yourself




Comments


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Joe Happy 230th birthday.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Winding down
Jarhead the Movie
Hope everyone has a great night!
Thier heads are kinda cut off, but that is Steve a...
Happy Halloween!
Reflecting...
Picture Time!!!
Isn't he freakin cute with his little backpack on?...
My two boys together after screaming and running a...
Home Sweet Home....

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.