Winding down
Well it's getting closer and closer to when I leave this island. TMO comes next week to pick our stuff up. If I don't post for a while it's because we turned off our cable and have left our housing to stay wherever we can. We have a slight problem with where we are going to stay. They only pay for 6 days at TLF( temporary living facility) and we need more than that. Joe gave me a Christmas present early. I am going to take this with me. It is an HP Pavilion dv1000. It has Centrino mobile technology. Pretty cool. So that's 3 computers in our house now. One big home computer that is one expensive setup. The thing is liquid cooled, then Joe has his Dell laptop, and now I have mine. But this one I can have all the wierd decorations and wallpapers and such that I want. Yay me! I will update when I can about the move and such, but bare with me because I think computer time will be limited after this weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home