Wednesday, November 16, 2005


OOKKKKAAAYYYY!!!!
I guess since I can't call to the States without it costing me a ton right now, that I should tell people how our plans are going a little bit better on here. Cheryl is the only one that has called me and I've told her about it since I've been here at the hotel. For those of you who are getting impatient, I will be back home on Saturday. Yes, I said Saturday. So on with the restlessness and sleepless nights getting anxious for the wonderful me to arrive. I know I'm so wonderful. *snort* Anyway, we don't have times or anything yet. We are still doing last minute paperwork and such. Tuesday was our Marine Corps Ball and it was good. I want to post about that when I can put the pictures up. I will tell you I used my camera to record a tiny bit of something I though was hilarious. Imagine a dance floor full of Marines in dress blues all dancing to YMCA. And yes...they were drunk. I also met SgtMajor Estrada. Who is the SgtMajor of the Marine Corps. Anyway, there you go Jesse. Now you know when I am coming!




Comments


Blogger Samantha said...

I can't wait to see you guys!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have you know..... I have called Cheryl and have been on the phone with Jessie every damn day!!!!! I get snotty thinking about you coming home! It'll be the best birthday present for me... ever. Joe will have his grape slushie and you will have your cheese tots. I can't wait! Jess said we may bring all three kiddos with us since her mom is in vegas. I can't wait to see you!
---Randi

7:00 AM  
Blogger margilowry said...

Mmmmm. Sonic.

I'm so happy for you, swee'pea. Hug each other for us.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget to call me when you have time!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Are you alive? Just checking.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Samantha's Tag
Veteran's Day
Keely tagged me..
Winding down
Jarhead the Movie
Hope everyone has a great night!
Thier heads are kinda cut off, but that is Steve a...
Happy Halloween!
Reflecting...
Picture Time!!!

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.