Samantha's Tag
Well, Samantha tagged me and I'm supposed to list my top 5 which is totally not enough so I am doing 15 too....maybe a few more if I feel like it.1. No More May-Owl
2. Crazy Love-Poco
3. Best I Am-Flaw
4. For Crying Outloud-Meatloaf
5. Helena-My Chemical Romance
6. Into The Mystic-Van Morrison
7. My Immortal-Evanescence
8. Deadgirl-Acidbath
9. Here Without You-3 Doors Down
10. Bob-NOFX
11. Skin-Beth Hart
12. Shoot To Thrill-AC/DC
13. Purple Rain-Prince
14. Forsaken-from the Queen of the Damned Soundtrack
15. 2 Out of 3 Ain't Bad-Meatloaf
Many many many more that would take forever to list because I am a music junky. It was hard to make this list because I tried to think of songs that I just can't help but sing real loud. So here's my tags.
Jesse
Lyla
Keely
Just like on Samantha's, anyone else you can leave it as a comment if you like!
Alright Michelle, I am so new to this what's a tag and what do I do now?
Post a Comment
<< Home