Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Just don't get it.....
I don't understan California. Granted, I've only been here a couple of months or so..but WTF? I've lived quite a few places in my life, and most of it was in Oklahoma. Am I just used to the somewhat southern style? I watch the news everyday here and so far I've learned that shootings are a weekly thing in Monterey county, 6 highway patrolmen have died in 6 months, stress can shrink your brain, bed bugs are back and invading all kinds of places, people actually hug trees here, stress can be good, damn near anything can kill you, damn near everything is good for you, military-friendly is not a term in this county, and they want to save everything that they fight about how to preserve it all. It's ridiculus here. Joe and I went to Salinas and passed an Arby's. We decided to go in and eat. Not a sou was in there but the staff. Which kind of bugged us....why would it be so empty at 6:00pm? We order our food and stuff and 3 mexican guys come in. Tristan and I are sitting in a booth. I guess one of them worked there and was picking up his check. Joe got up to pump us some ketchup and they start talking to him. He comes back and says the guy was talking shit to him. He has to get back up to get our drinks and they do it again. I can't hear what he's saying and Joe comes back and says the guy tried to call him out. The girl behind the counter kept telling the guys to stop and leave him alone. They left though and we finished our dinner. We decided that if we want Arby's in Salinas, we'll get drive thru.




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Papa's Buddy
The Beginning
These are pictures of Tristan's birthday. We didn'...
Pitures...
Back From The Dead...
Yes....I'm still alive....
OOKKKKAAAYYYY!!!!
Samantha's Tag
Veteran's Day
Keely tagged me..

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.