Sunday, March 12, 2006



These are pictures of Tristan's birthday. We didn't have much, but he had a good time. I know there are a few pictures on here now, but you've been waiting. Iwant to say something really fast. I want to say sorry to those that I didn't see and to the ones I barely saw. There was no intention of hurting anyone, just the time frame we had was not long and there were alot of people to see. Alot of family things we needed to do as well. The friends I got to see I was glad to and hope to see again soon. Anyway, enough with that. I have plenty of more pictures to put up on here. The next ones will probably be of our new home. We have a great tree in the back yard and the inside is pretty nice too. We have wood floors in everywhere but the entryway and living room. Our furniture is a bit big for the living room but it still looks nice. It's 3 bedroom and 1 1/2 bath. I also have pics from the Marine Corps Ball that I can put up here too. I don't think they're on here yet. I'll space them out a bit so you don't get overwhelmed though. I have Christmas ones and random ones too that I can throw on sometime too. Just keep lookin!




Comments


Blogger Samantha said...

I love the pictures! I hope you like it in Cali.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you're back online! It doesn't mean we won't still talk by phone though I hope! Love the pics!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I'm SO glad you are up and running. I love the pics...post more!
Love you and miss you all,
mom

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have missed your postings and pictures of my little friend!
We bought a new house!!! look at your e-mail for pictures. I'm sending a change of address card to you. Miss you guys!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

He's just absolutely precious! I miss you guys!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Pitures...
Back From The Dead...
Yes....I'm still alive....
OOKKKKAAAYYYY!!!!
Samantha's Tag
Veteran's Day
Keely tagged me..
Winding down
Jarhead the Movie
Hope everyone has a great night!

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.