Not alot going on.....
Just thought I would post since I haven't in a few days. It seems like my house has become the hang out spot on Sundays. Which is no bid deal to me, I kinda like it. Joe has a few people from his class over and they study and hang out and I cook them dinner. I like to cook for people so it's fun. I haven't taken pictures of the inside my my house to show you yet, but I will soon. Thank you to everyone that got Tristan presents. Glenda, we got your box yesterday and he loves them. He has an H1,H2, and H3 now! I'm taking him to the park sometime this week so he can play with them in the sand. I want to say something reallt quick about the President's press conference. He said some things that I am glad he did. It is true that terrorist use our own news against us. They blow up 10 innocent people, they'll get attention and people back here to say that we should stop the war. I'm glad to hear that he isn't going to pull the troops out. He even said they would plan to attack us again if we pull out now. Anyway, just thought I would update.
Post a Comment
<< Home