OOOOOhhhh MMannnnnn...
If there was ever anything that really scared me..it was a video game. AND THEY MADE IT INTO A MOVIE! Silent HillYes, the game Silent Hill is now a movie. I played and watched a friend play Silent Hill2 all the time when I worked nights at a county jail. I would be scared out of my mind walking down hallways that are lowlit and riding in metal elevators with no buttons but a speaker, hearing radio static and seeing no one around. If you have ever played the game, you know what I mean. There are 4 Silent Hill games so I bet they make 4 movies. Holy crap! If I ever thought I would piss myself in public, I would put it on this! I'm almost reluctant to watch it.........almost.....
awwwww. michelle! we set a date!april 9 of 2007. in a year. we are going to ireland and england for 3 weeks!!!!! we are having a small cermony with a few kegs here and will fly out the next day! isnt that awsome! well call or write! love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home