Changes...
Well, we changed our mind on Sunshine. Joe said he wanted a male instead of a female. We don't want to have puppies and such. On top of that, he found a bullmastiff that he really likes the colors of. So we are waiting back on 3 different dogs now. One is the bullmastiff named Lexxy, there's 2 english mastiff puppies Wyatt and Doc, and then Elijah who is a great pyrenees. I've sent messages to the breeders of Lexxy, Wyatt and Doc. Wyatt and Doc are brothers and they look pretty much the same. So we would want either one. I guess it all depends on what I get back in the mail which one we get. If we can't get the mastiffs, we'll try for the great pyrenees. He is a fluff ball and will grow up to be a big 'ol bear. Yes we know that the dogs we are picking are huge, but that's what we want. We looked into the breeds and read about temperment, excersize, and how to take care of them. There's a couple breeds I like, but there isn't any here in California. Like Tibetan Mastiffs, Newfoundland, Dogo Argentino, and Joe likes the Neapolitan Mastiff. But I will let you know what happens!
awwww sorry girl. good luck though... keep me posted!!!
Say it with me, honey:
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggoneit people like me!
[wink]
Love you with all my heart.
Hey stranger. Good to see you are still alive. I hadn't checked here in a while, but I figured I'd see if anything changed. Glad to see they have.
I haven't been able to read all your recent posts, so I'm not completely up to speed. But I hope things are going well.
Write me back.
lee@stygiansoul.com
Post a Comment
<< Home