Thursday, March 30, 2006


A little rant..
Okay, I want to talk about something on here and I can say what I want because this is my blog. I'm not looking for an argument, or a "there there you poor thing." It's just how I feel about friendship. If I have a screwed up way of looking at it, well that's my problem.This feeling I have isn't because of one situation, it's a pile of situations built up. I'm not naming names or pointing fingers. It's just that I don't want to feel like a bad friend anymore.
Now I don't have alot of close friends. And if anyone really knows me, they know that. I constantly question myself about things. Like am I a good person, am I a good mother, am I a good wife, am I a good friend. Well, I don't like it when someone adds to my plate, it's full enough. Now the friends I have I know are good friends without asking or testing them. If they weren't good friends, they wouldn't still be around. It's just like love. I know who loves me without even having to ask. Why test someone to see? It ridiculus. I've asked myself if I'm being oversensitive about this, but not in this circumstance I think. Time and time again I found myself having to prove my friendship and loyalty. Which I should have only done it once. Once should have been enough. But I found myself back there more than once. I know that people go through changes as you get older and sometimes friendships don't last, or they need to change up a bit. But test this....time and time again I proved my friendship and shouldn't have had to at all. You should have known I was a good friend by my actions and words. When you look back someday I hope you see that, because I will not do it again.




Comments


<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


Changes...
We're getting a puppy!!!
My kid is freakin cute!
Music Kick
She Wants Revenge
Damn blogger....
Marine Corps Ball
Not alot going on.....
OOOOOhhhh MMannnnnn...
Happy St. Patricks Day

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.