New Pics


We were outside alot yesterday trying to get the dog to go out there instead of trying to get me to shampoo the carpet with a spot cleaner. But, everytime we came right back inside...he'd crap on the floor. I mean as soon as he steps in. Anyway, Tristan was having fun running around outside in my slippers that have become the dogs toy. I tried to get good pictures of the dog but he kept trying to eat my camera. I hope you can see the size of this crapping machine. He's a cute dog and I like him...it just I hate this part of having a puppy. Soon though...I won't have to pick poop out of my carpet and have wet socks. Oh, just to add..while I was typing this I smelled a strong scent of cleaning spray. I go into the kitchen and find Tristan on the floor with Lysol kitchen cleaner spraying it in his toy pots and pans. The floor is soaked all around him and he sees me and tries to spray a few more times really fast.
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Yea, I've never seen Joe so happy about having a puppy. He will interrupt dinner at the table for that dog. I can't complain a whole lot about the puppy though. He does sleep quite a bit. It's just trying to sort out my day to take care of the dog, the boy, the house. I think I'm getting it down though.
Nice nose...teeth look okay...I think I can let you keep the puppy.
Post a Comment
<< Home