Pomona Scottish Festival
Well, I had alot of fun at the festival. I saw a band that I really liked there called the Wicked Tinkers. It was cool. The place was huge! Venders were all outside and in about 7 different buildings. One building was nothing but clan tents, but there were still more of them outside too. I don't like being broke when I go to these things because there are a TON of "shinys" I want. We watched the dancers, (who were good, but I could have out done quite a few of them in my day), the caber tossing,(and while over there we got a free beer! Of course it was a "black and tan"), and the pipe band competition. We went all over that place. One thing I was dissappointed at too was that there was not even one scone on the whole fairgrounds. Anywho, it was alot of fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home