Thursday, September 14, 2006


New slideshow!

RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite




Comments


Blogger Unknown said...

He is so dang cute!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I wish I could figure out to do those slideshows for my little ones...I have to remember how to get onto my blog first! LOL.

Hats and sunglasses-thats what little boys are made of!

9:27 AM  
Blogger margilowry said...

Awwww! I love the smashed in the couch picture! *sniffle*

Love you guys,
Us guys

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Profile


Name:
Location: California, United States

Married to my best friend, and have an adorable little boy and a giant puppy who I stay at home with. I travel wherever my husband's job takes us and love every minute of it.

Previous Posts


I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN....
HAPPY BERFDAY TO ME
About Freaking Time...
A Trip To Dennis the Menice PLayground..
Barn Yard
So Yea....
Joe....
Slight Update..
Maybe I Should Elaborate...
I figured...

Archives


November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Blog Roll


Baby Chicken
Rescue Mike
Rachael Lucas
Keely
Richy Rich
Jesse
Julia
Tara
Randi
Margi Lowry
Michelle Malkin
Note It Posts
Subliminal Koolaid
Samantha
Iggy Froggy
Lyla
BullfrogsWritingPalace
Levi

Website Counters
Site Credit


Author: Michelle
Powered & Hosted: Blogger
Designer: Devilish*Designs
Requirements: Kelt font
1024x768 screen resolution
Best Viewed:
Designer recommends the lastest version of Mozilla Firefox; also viewable in latest versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.