Maybe I Should Elaborate...
Wel, I said something about Joe getting an MRI and didn't tell you about what happend or why. I'm sorry about that. Joe's had back pain for a long time now. It has gotten worse over a period of time. To the point that it hurt him to turn pages in a book at school and he can't focus on class. He went to medical and they gave him muscle relaxers and they didn't do anything but make him more.....loopy.....well more than he is normally. So they had him get an MRI to see what is wrong so they don't just keep making him pop pills or something. Which he really can't take because they make you drowsy and he has a hard enough time in class as it is. I don't know.....He has to hear back from the place he did his MRI to call medical on base and then base will talk to him. So.......as soon as I hear, I will let you know.
joe and i are worried! let us know! we miss you. ambros is soooooooooo cute! well www.watchambrosgrow.blogspot.com is the other blog to watch him grow.....luv ya gurllie! call me this comming weekend!
Have you heard anything back on the MRI yet? Keep us posted! Love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home