Three Years
Three years ago this picture was taken. Boy, alot of things have changed since then. I've added about six inches to my hair and a few inches to my waist. That uniform wouldn't even fit Joe anymore. Well, his cammies barely fit him anymore either. He's getting another chevron too...and that's a good change. Those things...and the big one....Tristan.Today is our 3rd anniversary. I can't wait for our 5th anniversary because then when we go to Carl's Jr. like on our honeymoon, I get to have cheese on my burger. 10th I get fries....and 25 I actually get dessert........What romantic goal setters we are..........
Happy Anniversary...3 years...on my 10th anniversay in 2008, we plan on having a big blowout wedding that we never had..we're going on 8 years this December...
-Cousin Danyella
Happy Anniversary! At least you have anniversary goals. We don't even exchange gifts or meals for that matter. LOL Have a great one!
Happy Anniversary little lovebirds!! Enjoy that ice cream..
Hey! Friend of Keely's here.
That's a great pic! I think if I can get in great shape, my husband and I may actually try to renew our wedding vows.
Congrats on your three year anniversary.
Post a Comment
<< Home