I figured...
You know...watching the news here just bothers me....I don't really like the people who do it and I realized why. I always watch the weather and stuff and it's not the same. It's because he's not Gary England. I grew up watching him tell me to get in a basement or hallway by no windows, or hoping to see my school scroll across the bottom due to snow. Anyway, Joe still hasn't recieved his results from his MRI, but when he does I'll put them on here. As you can tell by my post, nothing is really going on. I thought my package yesterday was alive due to a toy car in it. I guess I looked pretty wierd standing in my front yard shaking a box then holding away as if it was going to bite me. Atleast no one saw me.......I think.....
why did joe have to have an mri? i am worried! how is romeo and tristan? you need to post some new picts of romeo and tristan together! i pick up ambros on saturday morning. i will post new picts as soon as i take them! we love you and call me on sunday!
What's with the MRI? Need more info please.
Post a Comment
<< Home