News
Well, I thought I'd let people know...if they didn't already. David and Cheryl(Joe's mommy and daddy) are coming to visit over Thanksgiving. Which is exciting because no one has come to visit us before! They'll be here for a week and I bet Tristan is going to have a blast. I get to drive scared though because I've never driven to San Jose before. But Joe's friend is letting us borrow a gps thing (which I REALLY want one) so I don't get lost. Now I've used said gps thing before. My step-dad, Ben was in Sacramento the other week and my friend Christina and our kids drove up there to see him. What a drive with 2 boys under the age of 3. Around 3 hours one way. And I saw something I haven't seen since I've been back in America. Rain..I mean rain to where your wipers are on high and the semi's scare you on the highway. I probably will never see rain like I did in Okinawa during a typhoon, but this was actually a storm. Monterey doesn't get rain like that. But all in all it was a good time and good to see Ben.
Keely and Elvin are coming to see us too! They will be here for Christmas. It's going to be great to see them too. Last time we hung out was around this time last year when I saw everybody in Oklahoma. (Though they live in Nebraska) So I have all kinds of ideas to pick out for us to do. Well, for both sets of people coming to visit. I am all excited that I get to cook alot of food and be around people I care about for the holidays. Last year we spent them with Joe's family and he hadn't got to do that in years. Year before that, it was me and the boy back in Okinawa while Joe was off to Iraq. This year will be the first one Joe will be at his own home...it feels good to say that...
Anyway, thought I would update and all. I will most definately update pics when everyone arrives!
Post a Comment
<< Home