"Bean"ey Baby
If you could see behind me right now you would laugh. I am kicking myself that I don't have a digital camera. I went to Taco Bell to get dinner tonight(sue me, my husband isn't here and I didn't feel like cooking) and I got my son the pintos and cheese. Oh my God, is it EVERYWHERE! I let him feed himself tonight because he wanted to be a big boy.(meaning he kept hitting the spoon away) Dessert was applesause which is mixed all in. He is beyond up to his elboes. I gave him the spoon and I think he might follow in a certain uncle's footsteps and play the drums. Only he did it on beans and applesauce . So a smeared in concoction is all over his high chair and him. I can't be upset because it's kinda cute. And he's happy, which he hasn't been for the most part today. He got his flu shot this morning and has been a turd since. My father is laughing somewhere saying "sweet revenge." But I better go hose him off before his body art dries.
Post a Comment
<< Home