Monday, December 06, 2004


Insert title here___________
Yesterday I ventured out to the PX on Camp Foster on a weekend. Big mistake..... Driving into the parking lot was like being back home at a mall the day after Thanksgiving. I was in shock. When I got on the base, it seemed really quiet to me. I figured out where everyone was. I was just going there to return a pair of jeans I didn't like. After circling the parking lot, praying for any spot, I got in the store and FORGOT THE DAMN JEANS! I left them in the car. I said to hell with it and I'm atleast going to walk around a little bit since I fought my way in already. I shove my way back into the toy section and there he was. Santa with a rreeaall beard taking pictures with kids. Tristan was in Nike sweats and a hoodie, not quite picture clothes, but I got one anyway. It kinda made the whole trip worth while. I wanted to post it on here before I send it off to my husband. He would have had Tristan get his picture taken if he was here. Today I had my TMO inspection. Some Japanese lady from the contract moving co. came and opened all my closets and drawers to estimate my shipment weight. A bit odd, but I guess it had to be done. I'm having a problem with my son also. He's 9 months old, with no teeth, and doesn't want to eat baby food. (which has happend once before, but for only like a week 1/2) He won't eat puree veggies I make myself either. He'll eat bread,crackers,nilla wafers,canned carrots,and pancakes. Is that healthy enough for him? He still drinks about 24oz. of formula a day too. What else can I give my picky little toothless wonder?




Comments


Blogger Baby Chicken said...

No worries! My kiddo (now a very healthy 6 yr old) didn't like eating solid food much until he was about 18 months old. I just kept nursing him and he eventually ate more and more. As long as Tristan is not getting sick all the time and continues to gain weight, I wouldn't worry at all!

12:35 PM  
Blogger margilowry said...

A fine, healthy boy, honey. Relax. :) (I know -- easier said than done.)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home