Wednesday, December 22, 2004


Rambles...
I went to the movies for the first time with my son yesterday. We saw Polar Express. It was a good movie. He did good, up until about 15 minutes to the end of it. I walked out of the theater with make-up smeared and hair pulled everywhere. he likes to....hug....you by smashing his face into yours. He pulls on your cheeks and hair as if to get you closer. I can't punish him for doing it, but try to tell him to be softer. It is kinda cute. 2 sort-of friends of mine want me to have Christmas dinner with them and I really want to stay home and have it alone with my son. I already bought the food too. Am I wrong for wanting to spend it with my son at home alone? I've been looking a bit forward to it actually. Am I greedy for not sharing the holiday spirit with others and just staying at home?




Comments


Blogger margilowry said...

Excuse my language Baby Girl, but I have to say it:

Do what you want to do -- and to HELL with who doesn't like it.

Enjoy Tristan. They're little for SO SHORT a time.

Of course, we would rather have you three HERE, but soon.

Much love,
M

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home