Sunday, December 19, 2004


uhm........
Okay, I just sat through a movie on t.v. tonight. It was called "Elf." It was......odd. Not like Stanley Kubrick odd, more like spraying yourself in the eye with throat spray to see if it goes numb.(yes there is a story behind that one.) I'm a bit odd myself, and I like odd things but man... Even I shook my head at this. I like Christmas movies, but some of them just don't get thought all the way through before showtime. Granted, the four horseman in Central Park was clever.Maybe I just like the older stuff. I love the cartoon Grinch. The Jim Carrey one is okay, but not the same. Give me the black and white It's A Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Story and I'll be happy.




Comments


Blogger Rescue Mike said...

Speaking of A Christmas Story.. You know Alfies house in the movie is for sale?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12605&item=4341562323&rd=1

We are getting our boy his own Red Ryder Carbine bb gun this year... The wife immediately says, "He shoot his eye out!" Joking of course!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home