Swiped from Margi...
Go to musicoutfitters.com and, in the search box provided, enter the year you graduated high school.From the search results, click the link for the top 100 songs of that year.
Since I'm computer stupid....I didn't put lines through the ones I don't like......but you get the idea.
1. Hanging By A Moment, Lifehouse (you know all the words but would never buy it)
2.Fallin', Alicia Keys (I liked this song ALOT)
3. All For You, Janet (Blah......)
4. If You're Gone, Matchbox Twenty (once again...know all the words)
5. I'm Real, Jennifer Lopez Featuring Ja Rule (I just threw up a little)
6. Drops Of Jupiter (Tell Me), Train (I have been known to sings this one very loudly in my car)
7. Let Me Blow Ya Mind, Eve Featuring Gwen Stefani NO
8. Thank You, Dido NO
9. Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!), Blu Cantrell (I can sing along once and a while but.....no)
10. Independent Women Part I, Destiny's Child (I just threw up a little again)
11. Again, Lenny Kravitz (I Don't Like Him)
12. It's Been Awhile, Staind (oooohhh this song reminds me of a guy from my past who I thought was the only one for me........when I was 15. Long story.......)
13. Stutter, Joe Featuring Mystikal (insert puking noises here____)
14. It Wasn't Me', Shaggy Featuring Ricardo "RikRok" Ducent (continue here____)
15. U Remind Me, Usher (Now laugh all you want....but I kinda like Usher)
16. Where The Party At, Jagged Edge With Nelly (a few dry heaves here____)
17. Angel, Shaggy Featuring Rayvon ( know all the words because they played this damn song 40 billion times a day)
18. Ride Wit Me, Nelly Featuring City Spud NO
19. Peaches & Cream, 112 (some of the most stupid lyrics I've heard...and you should here what I really like)
20. Follow Me, Uncle Kracker (been known to sing along)
21. Drive, Incubus
22 .What Would You Do?, Alicia Keys
23. Survivor, Destiny's Child (dry heave___)
24. Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink ( I will live a long and happy life if I NEVER hear this song again)
25. Ms. Jackson, OutKast ( now this song is kinda funny)
26. Love Don't Cost A Thing, Jennifer Lopez (projectile vomiting____)
27. The Way You Love Me, Faith Hill NO
28. He Loves U Not, Dream (uh.......have I ever heard this one?......like I remember a whole lot from back then anyway...)
29. Butterfly, Crazy Town (the only decent song they did)
30. Put It On Me, Ja Rule Featuring Lil' Mo & Vita (burp___)
31. Family Affair, Mary J. Blige (I....don't remember this one....but I don't listen to that kind of music)
32. I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO
33. South Side, Moby Featuring Gwen Stefani (I own the CD.....I know I know...)
34. Don't Tell Me, Madonna NO
35. Get Ur Freak On, Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott (remember that night and there was that guy and you were drunk and was dancing to that song......yea....good times....er..I mean it's an okay song)
36. Crazy, K-Ci & JoJo Uhm........NO
37. Fill Me In, Craig David (what?.....who is this guy?)
38. Someone To Call My Lover, Janet (puke____)
39. With Arms Wide Open, Creed (Now I am no fan of Creed...but this song is tolerable)
40. Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do), Mya (gee.....was I awake for this year?)
41. All Or Nothing, O-Town (all I hear when I read the name of this song is the rejects from American Idol......ew...)
42 .Bootylicious, Destiny's Child (pain,agony,barf,spew)
43. I'm Like A Bird, Nelly Furtado (I normally changed the channel when I heard this one)
44. KRYPTONITE , 3 Doors Down (blah....)
NOTE:numbers 45 through 64 and 66 through72 have been deleated due to sucky songs and I've ran out of throw up sound affects.
65. The Space Between, Dave Matthews Band (now I like Dave Matthews Band...)
73. I'm Already There, Lonestar (because of my husbands job....and where his job is...this song made be bawl in the middle of a huge mall when I watched the music video.......)
74. My Baby, Lil' Romeo NO
75. Beautiful Day, U2
76. Austin, Blake Shelton
77. Southern Hospitality, iLudacris
78. Grown Men Don't Cry, Tim McGraw
79. Livin' It Up, Ja Rule Featuring Case
80. Loverboy Mariah Carey Featuring Cameo (Barf___)
81. I Wanna Be Bad, Willa Ford NO
82 .Who I Am, Jessica Andrews NO
83. Music, Erick Sermon Featuring Marvin Gaye (huh??)
84. Contagious, Isley Brothers Featuring Ronald Isley (who???)
85. Don't Happen Twice, Kenny Chesney NO
86. Here's To The Night, Eve 6 NO
87. I Wish, R. Kelly
88. It's A Great Day To Be Alive, Travis Tritt
89. I'm A Thug, Trick Daddy
90. One More Day, Diamond Rio NO
91. You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This, Toby Keith NO
92. E.I., Nelly NO
93. Dance With Me, Debelah Morgan NO
94. So Fresh, So Clean, Outkast NO
95. Get Over Yourself Eden's Crush NO
96. Hero, Enrique Iglesias
97. Most Girls, Pink
98. Oochie Wally, QB's Finest Featuring Nas & Braveheart's NO
99. Be Like That, 3 Doors Down
100. Hemorrhage (In My Hands), Fuel (it's okay...the first 50 times)
Hey Michelle! Great post on Swiped from Margi.... I have a site about Cool Koolaid, do you want to trade links?
Wow, you're a young'un! I did this meme not too long ago on my blog.
If you still want my design, I finally got it finished. You can see it here. I left an entry for you there, just comment or email me and let me know of any changes you want made.
omg! lol. mine is worse. lol. well miss you tons and stuff.
Okay, had to move the template here. Lemme know if you like it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home