Merma and Papa
Well the visit is over and Tristan wonders where Merma and Papa are. To their dismay....they are stuck in Chicago's airport. We had alot of fun though. We went to the Fisherman's Wharf and they got to see sea lions, an old pirate type boat, and of course the ocean. Thanksgiving was great but we overcooked. Not that many people were here and Joe fussed enough to where he got to buy a 30lbs turkey! 30lbs!!!! I had to get up at 5 in the morning to start that bad boy. But everything turned out wonderful. Especially the $27 home made cherry pie! Cheryl and I ventured out into the unknown of black friday. We've never done it before...and trust me...we won't do it again in California. Ahem....lovely and polite ladies in stores not to mention the wwwonderful and helpful staff you find. Needless to say we stopped at the closest food joint that served beer and Joe came and got us. We ate out at cool places and they got to see alot of the sights.....because I got lost a few times...hee...Joe and David went deep sea fishing for rock cod. So now my freezer is full. It was a great time and I'm glad that they got to come. Anyway, I added new pics to the ever growing slideshow from when they were here. It made me realize I should have taken more......hee.
Post a Comment
<< Home