Mah Moosic
SO IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Opening Credits: Throwdown- Forever
Waking Up: Bleeding Through-Love Lost in A Hale of Gunfire
First Day of School: Sublime-Seed
Falling in Love: NIN-Head Like A Hole
Fight song: NoFX-Shut Up Already
Breaking up: Seether-Sold Me
Prom: Kittie-Daughter's Down (I swear I didn't cheat.....LMAO!!!)
Life: Soulfly- Back to the Primitave
Mental Breakdown: Korn- Lost
Driving: NIN-The Day The World Went Away
Flashback: Stone Sour- Idle Hands
Getting back together: NIN- Sanctified
Wedding: NoFX- Wore The Soles Out of My Party Boots
Birth: AFI-Missing Frame
Final Battle: Offspring-Come Out Swinging
Death Scene: Static-X - Push It
Funeral Song: NIN- All The Love In The World
End Credits: Evanescence- Good Enough
I used my ipod to do this. Man that was kinda funny. I didn't skip songs to find cool ones or anything. I have a TON of music on it. 5 whole albums of NIN.....So yeah some of the songs seem quite fitting. So Samantha....whaddaya think? I dunno who to tag on here. Because most of the people on my blogroll have transfered over to Myspace. So...I will say Lyla and..............uh yeah....that's all I could really tag. Anyone who reads this can feel free to leave theirs as a comment. I know I have lurkers here who don't have a blogger...hee.
Sorry you tagged me, but I'm not in the "real" world yet and don't have any songs on an impod, media player or anything like that yet. Sorry Michelle. You should have tagged Levi now's he's the one who is up with the times. LOL
Do you have a myspace? If so, mine is http://www.myspace.com/srobinson04
Post a Comment
<< Home