
I don't mean to put alot of pictures all at once on here, but I had to put this one up. I was scanning the picture he's holding to put on here a few days ago. I let Tristan look at it and told him it was Dada. He kept saying Dada and pointing to his face. I tried to take it away to put it back up and he wouldn't give it back. I finally did take it away and he cried and kept saying Dada. It made me cry. I try to be in good spirits, but this picture tugs at your heart.
Oh honey! I'm over here all blubbery and stuff, but -- hey. That's one hella smart kiddo. We need to get Harvard on the phone. ;)
I hope you smiled a little. Love you.
Great Post
Have a very happy and safe new year.
Semper Fi
michael@flightpundit.com
Post a Comment
<< Home