Yay!
I hope everyone's Christmas was good. Mine was okay. Tristan had a good time. He didn't want to sleep at all. Too many new toys to play with. My Christmas was made best at about 12:30am. My husband called me and we talked for about 15 minutes. The connection was really bad and I could barely hear him. We talked of nothing in particular, but it was great to hear from him. He said they ate turkey at chow for Christmas, but the rest of the day was normal. A bit of relief to know he's alright.
Well, I can freely admit that "a bit of a relief" is an understatement. LOL!
I'm very -- very -- glad your Christmas was good, honey.
We sure thought of you a bunch. Hugs for Tristan and make him smash your face into his -- from us.
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home