Thursday, December 23, 2004


worried....
I've watched the news for a few days about the "suicide bombing" in Mosul. My husband hasn't called me in 4 days. He can't tell me where he is. Which leads to the worry. I talked to a friend of mine on the phone today. Her husband is in the same shop as mine. He calls her everyday, even though the phone cards are expensive.(Trust me, she's told me the amount of money they've spent in 4 months just on phone calls) She said she hasn't talked to him since the breaking news of the attack. I don't think that they were there, but I don't even know where they are. I'm just worried. I seriously doubt he was in the bombing...but not knowing where he is just makes the feeling even stronger. My friend and I think that maybe they just cut the lines off for a while for OPSEC reasons. I hope he makes my Christmas and calls me.




Comments


Blogger margilowry said...

Please do let us know, schnookems.

I love you. I wish I could hug you.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Rescue Mike said...

I hope and pray that he is OK, please let us know when he calls. Merry Christmas Michelle. If you talk to your husband, tell him I said Thank You for all the sacrifices he is making!
Rescue Mike

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home