Saturday, September 17, 2005


Loooong time
Yea it's been a while since I've updated but I have a good excuse. I have changed times zones so many times in only a months time. I've had alot of fun since I've been here. Been spending time with my dad and Margi and all, watching Tristan play with his Papa and Uncle Ryan. I took the trip to see Keely and Elvin which was wonderful. I had a real good time there and wished I didn't have to leave. Even though we did a few things that were a little stupid from time to time. Like being on the roof at 6 in the morning after quite a few barley and hops sodas. My son now calls his pee pee a bubble. I have NO clue where that came from. He and little Elvin had so much fun together and it was great to see my kid playing with one of my best friends kid. A bit wierd since we met when we were young and stupid. I could have never imagined going with Keely to pick her kid up from school! Kassie was great and she damn near made me cry when I was leaving. I got to be there for her birthday too. I still promise that Joe will call her when I get home. Speaking of Joe, he's bored out of his mind. Sept. 18th is his birthday and my darling hubby is 24 this year. I feel so bad that I am not there. We have never spent our birthday's together because he was always deployed. Well, this year he's home alone and I'm here in America. He's a bit mad at me too because I ate at some restaurants he misses. That, and the whole tattoo thing. He's a Marine and I have more than he does. So with the 6 I have now, I'll wait for him to get his back done before I finish my sleeve. And I mean it this time...........Anywho, when I get back to the little island in the Pacific I will add pictures and hopefully have my new look all set up on my blog wonderfully made by Notyourtypicalsouthernbelle. Thanks so much!!!!!