Slacker....
So it's been alot of time since I have come back to this and posted. For shame.......I know. Things are going alright here. It's warming up here and I've actually met new people. Joe is still progressing on in school. Tristan's new favorite word is boobies. I guess it's better than his old favorite......sh!#. But he can actually point to his new word and knows what it means. Maybe not much better........I guess. He's a smart little thing. I wish I could record him saying hippopotomus. Maybe I can type it and you can imagine how it sounds......hipapononussssss. Other than that, it's the same old days. This picture was taken by Joe at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. He got free passes from a friend so we took the boy to see the fish. He's still scared of water, but likes to look for Nemo. He waved goodbye to almost all of the fish we saw and walked past. I guess I really need to buy Finding Nemo. His favorite is still Cars, but Nemo and The Ant Bully are right up there now.
Love this picture, your hair looks really good, still waiting for a new picture of you though. Miss you.
You are so beautiful and Tristan looks just like you!
Post a Comment
<< Home