Early start
I went out to the PX on my base today to get a few things, and the Christmas music has already started playing, the toy isle was already getting bare, and the cinnamon candles will choke you from a mile away. I needed ornament hooks anyway, so I bought a few holiday items. I got home and laid my son down to bed, and had a thought. I want to put up my tree. My house now is in full swing for Christmas. When my son woke up from his nap he was in awe. You normally can't pull him away from a flashing commercial on tv, but the tree has been in his eye all day. It made me real happy to see him be wide-eyed like that. Now I am a bit excited for the holidays. Of course, he doesn't know what is going on. It's not even December yet, but I don't care. It made Tristan happy, so I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home