Thursday, November 18, 2004


Moving
I FINALLY got news about my moving situation. They are having a meeting for the people on Wed. to tell us about the move. I figure I will have to stay behind at the end because I have a power of attorney, instead of a husband here right now. He called again tonight, with nothing in particular to say. Which I don't either. My evening has come to sitting alone, watching Will and Grace, eating cookies......




Comments


Blogger Rescue Mike said...

Glad to know the moving situation is coming to an end.

I know when my sis was on in Pearl Harbor while her husband was deployed, she would go stir crazy. She finally figured out that she could hop on a MAC flight and come here and I would pick her up at McCord AFB.

Hey, could you do that from Okinawa, and fly into Fairchild AFB? I bet your Mom or Dad would be happy to make that drive to pick you up!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home