motherhood.....sheesh
I went out to run errands today, and had to go pay my phone bill. It's always a long line no matter what time you go. So there I was, with my son on my hip as usual, waiting for my turn. There is a guy standing behind me, who Tristan decides to make faces at. Welll, the guy laughs which send Tristan into jerks of exitement. He starts kicking around, then starts grabbing my boobs, all while making sure the guy sees what he's doing. Then comes the fart noises on my arm. Drool going everywhere. Now Tristan has a little crowd in the line that has formed behind me. He gets a little too excited, and lets out a loud fart. I'm humiliated by now. So I give him my keys to distract him and make him quiet. Didn't work. Instead he chokes himself and he spits up sweet potatoes on his white shirt. That line felt like it took forever. I didn't get mad at him or anything, I just didn't know what to do. Once again in the back of my head I hear my dad laughing and saying, "REVENGE!"
Oh honey that's priceless. He may look like you, but the rest of Tristan is definitely Joe!
Post a Comment
<< Home